Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The WORST Park

Blech! Only had time to take Ilana to the park right near PB's camp before going to karate this morning. I hate this park (and I try not to use that word much. As I tell the kids, there's enough hate in the world already....).

There is always a lot of broken glass and beer bottles strewn around. The small, "made for little kids" slide ENDS about three feet off the ground! And the spray fountains, which at most parks stay on for five or so minutes, stay on for about 40 seconds. And then the button to turn them on again is so hard to push that kids can't do it themselves, so it meant I had to hover over Ilana and keep pressing one of the two fountain buttons.

It's been about four years since I've been there (i.e. since I used to go w. PB after dropping off Batsheva at the camp around the corner!) and the return was none too soon!

Onward and upward :)

No comments: