Sigh. Not even the teensiest of nibbles on the house and it's been on the market since after Pesach. Now I'm thinking that we should leave it on the market longer, and, if we move mid-year, so what?! I'll homeschool Batsheva and probably sign her (and maybe Chana) up for K-12.com so she'll do most of her schoolwork online through them. If we move, no biggie--K12 is covered by NJ so we could homeschool mostly for free.
The flip side of this is that I think we'd all like to know for sure that we will be here or not so that I can put a big non-refundable deposit down for the homeschool coop we got into (which, after being on their waiting list for months I had to turn down b/c I wasn't about to blow $300 if we moved). And PB has outgrown the toddler bed she sleeps in and is like something out of a Dr. Seuss book, with her feet literally sticking out the end. I told her months ago that we would either be moving over the summer and she would get a big bed, or she and Ilana would start to share the guest room (the guest room switching over to PB's teeny nook) and we'd buy her a big bed then. But I can't start moving furniture around and messing with the guest room NOW b/c, oy vey, we might have a house showing.
I really don't know what to do. I had no idea that, when all the experts said that real estate had tanked, it meant MY HOUSE too!